Friday, January 13, 2012

TV Show's Addict

I'm not going to lie, I love lot's of shows!  I may watch a bit too much TV at times but what I can say, I love my TV shows!


Here are some of my favorite TV Shows:

  • The Bachelor(ette)
  • The Lying Game (This past weekend there was a marathon of old episodes on and I started to really like the show so now I have to watch the new season)
  • Cake Boss/Next Great Baker
  • Parenthood
  • Switched At Birth
  • Teen Mom (All of them)
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • NCIS
  • Gilmore Girls
  • 7th Heaven
  • Wife Swap
  • Biggest Loser
  • House Hunters (Any house shows really)
  • Secret Life Of An American Teenager
Do any of you watch any of these shows?

2 Sweet Comments:

Melissa Lancaster said...

I LOVE Gilmore Girls. I have the entire series on DVD. I also watch Teen Mom (I heard Leah was pregnant with twins again!) and the Bachelor(ette) shows. :-)

Jamie said...

Gilmore girls is such a great show! Too bad they aern't filming new episodes anymore! & ever since Leah filed for divorce from Cory, I haven't been a fan of her!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved