Monday, June 4, 2012

New Additions

Not family members.....pets! :)


Saturday the 26th, our geese (we think there was two mothers) had babies.  We didn't think there would be many babies as our dog took lot's of the eggs (sadly our dog died last Sunday night :( ) so we were shocked when there was 10!!!


I doubt all will survive as we live in country with coyotes but for now I enjoy watching them as they are SO cute.  I know I will only enjoy them while they are small but for now, I will take ton's of pictures!


Here are some of many!
 They are cute, huh? (:
 I love this picture! (:
 What are probably the mothers and babies.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved