Friday, September 28, 2012

What's Up Post

(Written Wednesday September 26th)
I'm sitting her after my college visit before I have to go to work trying to get some blog posts written.  But I don't have enough time for Homecoming and Husker posts so you all are getting a random post.  


  • College visit on Wednesday went well.  I found out a lot about the education program at this college and makes me want to go to this college even more! :-)
  • I really need to kick my butt into routine of study for October ACT.  My excuse is always there isn't enough time in the day.  And I love my sleep and tend to choose sleep over getting things done. ;)  
  • So far, my weekend is looking pretty low key which will be nice.  Maybe that room that is always needing cleaning will get done.  Or that messy car.  Or ACT studying.  Once agian, not enough time in the day!
  • I also need to start apply to colleges!  It's so weird to think that I'm old enough to be doing all this stuff.  I'm starting to feel old!!
  • Friday is pay day, yay!  Well I better get off!



1 Sweet Comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

ACT....a God awful test! I don't see how kids get into college anymore...back when I was applying for colleges, you only had to have an 18 ACT score...now you can't get into college without a 22 or even higher! Good luck!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved