Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday To My Best Friend

Happy Happy Birthday, Kayleen!  Today my best friend turns 18!  We have been through so much and even though she will probably never read this post, this post is dedicated to her!!
Happy 18th Birthday Kayleen!
I remember when we had science together in 6th grade!  Little did we know that we would turn into best friends!  7th and 8th grade year we dealt with all that stuff with Jessica.  It made us stronger and closer!  We went into Freshman year being best of friends!!  I definitely believe we have gotten closer and grown since Freshman year!  Freshman year and Sophomore years so we had classes, but that may us enjoy Junior English class and lunch and then Senior year Creative writing classes even more!  I know I'm not perfect but you still love me!  I doubt things, and worry that you will pick someone else over me and stop being my best friend, but I know that you won't.  We are bestest of best friends and hope you know how much you mean to me.  Come August we won't see each other everyday at school and it's going to be hard but I'm always here for you and in your heart!!
It has been so nice to have you and me working at the same place!!  Come next month when you are gone because of track it will be SO wierd!  I love being able to talk at work and help each other deal with the stress and make evening plans!   I will always love you and call you my Best Friend!!
You have so many qualities and reasons you are my best friend.  You are so kind, sweet, athletic and smart.
We have shared so many laughs, secrets, good times, memories, serous talks and so much more! <3  We are to peas in a pod!
So Happy 18th Birthday Kayleen!  I am SO excited to be able to spend some time with you this morning getting donuts and just celebrating AMAZING BEAUTIFUL YOU!!!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY KAYLEEN!
Love, your BFF
Jamie <3

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved