Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Random On A Tuesday

Here I am trying to come up with some posts for this week!  Sometimes it's easier then other days!!  It's a pretty boring week after the busy weekend. :)

This post is going to be a bullet list of randoms....
  • Yesterday I bought a box of Caramel DeLites from a daughter who's mom works at the daycare.  Yummy!!
  • Monday nights are my crazy busy TV nights...Bachelor, Switched At Birth, Bunheads, Cake Boss and Teen Mom 2!  Thank heavens for DVR!  
  • Prom is April 6th and I have yet to buy a dress...need to get on it!
  • I can't wait for Spring!!
  • I have been in love with Pinterest quotes lately so expect a Pin It Friday with lot's of quotes on Friday!! :)
  • More and more lately I have been wishing my parents lived closer!  I keep finding myself forgetting something at one house or wanting a clothing item.  It would be nice if they lived 5 minutes away not 20 minutes away!!
  • Tonight after work (6-8pm) I am attending a sign language class at the daycare!
  • Go check out my post on The Name Nook!!
Happy Tuesday!! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved