Friday, March 1, 2013

A Day In The Life

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for A Day In the Life :)  I'm gonna use today since it's pretty much over!!

I woke up randomly around 6:15am and closed my eyes and snoozed til my alarm went off at 6:30 AM.  I laid there for a minute before getting up, going to the bathroom, turning on my light and getting dressed.  
I decided I wanted to look decent so I did jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, and a scarf.
I went to the kitchen and had my mom braid my hair and then I put my contacts in and finished getting ready.  Then I laid in bed on bed computer til 7:15.  I filled up my waterbottle, started my car and me and my brother left at 7:25.  I dropped him off around 7:35/7:40 and got into school around 7:50.  

First bell rang at 8:03 and homeroom tardy bell rang out 8:10.  First hour, we took notes and got an assignment.  Second hour, we worked on our assignments and I got a book from the library.  Third hour, we learned new vocab (Spanish class).  4th hour was study hall and my Teammates mentor came at 11:30 and brought me Pizza Hunt for lunch.  5th hour I took a test.  6th hour was work time.  7th hour we finished a movie and did a worksheet.  The bell rang at 3:21, I went to my locker before heading to work.  

I got to work and was in toddler room for 10 minutes before in my room.  My room was crazy with kids.  I watched the kids, drew some calendars and enjoyed the time with the kids til about 5:30 when all the rooms combined and watched tv.  
 (countdown til Graduation)
For the next half an hour, I moved my room (We are currently in a church), vacuumed, and helped set everything else.  I clocked out at 6:03pm and then headed home.  When I got home, my family was eating so I ate.  Then I headed into my room and have been in here every since.  Catching up on blogs, ect.  And relaxing!  I will probably go to bed between 9 and 10!
Happy Friday!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved