Monday, May 20, 2013

Honors Night & Last Day Of High School

 Last Monday (May 13th) we had Honors night at school.  Which is where they announce all local scholarships and two of the valedictorians make speeches.  
Teammates scholarship presented by my mentor :)
4 year college award
 Sons of American Legion Scholarship
American Legion Troop Scholarship given by a former neighbor!
The "Three Amigos" at Honors Night! 


Monday the 13th we signed out of afternoon classes and then Tuesday we signed out of morning classes.  That afternoon we got pizza and then we had graduation practice.  Wednesday we had to be at school by 8:15 to have graduation practice again!
 My Pre-calc class!  I loved that class and we were a tight knit class!
Us three again on last day of school!!

Wednesday after graduation practice I went with my mom to Sam's kindergarten picnic and then worked at 2:30.  Thursday I did a little set up for my grad party and then worked 10AM to 6pm.  At 6:30 was my preschool classes graduation, so i didn't get out of daycare til 7:40!  Friday was more cleaning and set up.  Then I worked 12 to 6pm and went to my brother's baseball game! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved