Friday, May 24, 2013

What's Happening

Hello :)  So tomorrow morning we are leaving to head to South Carolina!  We will drive half way and stop Saturday night and then Sunday we will drive the rest of the day.  We are spending the week there and then driving home that Saturday and Sunday.  While I am gone I have some amazing guest bloggers! :)  Starting Monday (May 27th) through Friday (May 31st) you will have 5 amazing guest bloggers and then Monday (June 3rd) we will have one more.  

I'm sorry for not getting up the graduation post, I am waiting on a friends mom to put up pictures that we took on graduation day on Facebook and really havn't had the time to edit the pictures on my camera!  I promise it will be published after my vacation!!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved