Sunday, May 12, 2013

Yeah

So yeah I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!!  I have been so busy lately.  Between confirmation, baseball, getting ready for mothers day, working on grad party picture video, and getting ready for graduation.  And I know I won't be any better this week!  Tomorrow is my LAST full day of High School.  I can't believe it!  We check out of afternoon classes tomorrow.  Then Tuesday we check out of morning classes and then they feed us lunch, and we have graduation practice.  Then Wednesday we have graduation practice at 8am.  Then I will spend Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, and Friday cleaning, getting ready for party, finishing video, and working!  Then Saturday I will be gone pretty much all day for Graduation parties and then Sunday I graduate at 2pm followed by my graduation party!


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved