Thursday, May 16, 2013

Zoo

I know, you are so surprised to see me blogging!! :)  This is definitely one of many catch up posts!!

So last last Tuesday (May the 7th) I got out of school to go to the zoo with Teammates.  Teammates is a mentoring program that I am apart of.  I have a mentor and I am a mentee.  Here are some pictures from that day! :)  Stay tuned tomorrow for a post about Honor's Night & Last Day of high school!  Then Sunday there will be a sappy post because that is the day I graduate!  Monday I will have some scenery/baseball pictures.  Hopefully Tuesday & Wednesday I will have Graduation pictures maybe Thursday too.  Then next Friday or Monday guest post begin as I will be getting ready to go/out of town!

Eating cardboard!!
Jungle
 Penguins
 Aquarium 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved