Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another Month, Another Trip!

You read that title right! :)  It's a new month, which means another trip!!  This time it will be with my brother and dad and we will be heading down to Texas! :)  We will be visiting family, going to Six Flags & attending a wedding!

Hope you all have a great rest of the week! :)  
I will have scheduled posts for Thursday & Friday while I am gone!  If you want to see pictures or keep connected with me while I am away, my instagram username is jamiec199 and my twitter username is jclo199!

I will leave you with a picture from Monday night when I spent time with my Best Friend!

1 Sweet Comments:

Jaylyn Bond said...

So jealous you're going Texas!!! I want to go there sooooo bad.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved