Friday, July 5, 2013

5 On Friday


Happy Friday!!  I am linking up for 5 on Friday! :)
  1. Hope everyone had a great fourth of july!  I enjoyed having the day off, to hang out with family & just to relax!  We had lunch at my aunts and then watched fireworks from about 9:30 to 10:30!  And then I went to bed because I had to work today from 7am to 12:30pm!
  2. My brother had 2 state baseball games today & i missed them because of work :(  They play again tomorrow, and probably there last game :(  Baseball season flew by!  I will be so bored without baseball!!!
  3. Lately I have been taking daily walks when I'm at moms.  It is hard to do at dads as he lives in the country.  I'm slowly adding a little running.  I know it's good for me and maybe i'll lose a few pounds!!  When I go off to college i plan on using the college gym! :)
  4. Make sure you follow me on Instagram (/jamiec199)!  Also, if you have any questions for me, leave them below!!  And don't forget to follow my blog if you haven't already :)
  5. The Texas recap will be up on Monday! :)  So check back on Monday!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved