Friday, July 26, 2013

Five On Friday-Randoms

Happy Friday!  Sorry for little blogging this week!

  1. Work has been keeping me busy!  Every night I'm tired, feet hurt from being on them all day & i'm ready for early bed times!  Gotta get through my 7am to 4:30 shift today!  Money is all worth it ;)
  2. TODAY IS THE DAY!  After work tonight, me and kayleen head to Kansas.  I'm SO excited.  I can't wait to share all the pictures once we get back!!
  3. What is up with this weather?  It goes from hot to days of colder heat, 80's and 70's.  CRAZY!
  4. It's almost August, can you believe that?!  Pretty soon i will be in college, which is exciting and scary all at the same time!!
  5. Make sure your following me on Instagram to see pics throughout the weekend! (/jamiec199)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved