Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things I Love

Here are some things I love! :)


  1. Chocolate!  I mean who doesn't ;)
  2. Dr. Pepper! :)  YUM!
  3. Family...even when they drive me crazy ;)
  4. Friends...I have some great friends!
  5. Law & Order: SVU
  6. The Bachelorette..are you watching?  Who's your favorite?!
  7. Snowglobes..I love to collect them wherever I go!
  8. Country Music..Gotta love some country music!!
  9. Blogging..I always want to blog, but lack on coming up with ideas! :)
  10. Organization!
  11. Ice water..don't like it unless it's ice cold!
  12. Photography!  I definitely want to take some classes to get better at it :)
  13. Instagram..it's addicting!  (follow me at /jamiec199)
  14. Cullen & Katie's youtube channel!
  15. All of you for reading my blog..thank you!! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved