Friday, August 9, 2013

5 on Friday

A little late, but atleast I got a blog post in this week!! :)

  1. I had a crazy busy week!  I worked from 8am to 5:30 pretty much everyday!  Besides Thursday when I went to the dentist & so I worked at 11am.  No cavities, wohoo!
  2. This upcoming week will be my last week of work :(  It will also be another crazy full of hours week at work!  Sadly I won't be in my room for the week :(  I'm already had to say goodbye to lot's of my kids who had their last days before they start school and it's so sad!!  Friday I will say bye to the rest of the kids in other rooms & my coworkers!
  3. School starts on Thursday in my town and for my brothers!  I just laugh at them since I don't move in for a week after that!  Summer FLEW BY!!!!!!!
  4. My brother starts High School on Thursday!  That is crazy to me!:)
  5. I feel like I have so much to do!  I will only have Saturday (August 17th) through Wednesday (August 21st) that I wont be working to get everything packed & ready to go to college!  I will have the house to myself as everyone will be at school & work so hopefully lots can be done! :)
Have an awesome weekend!! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved