Sunday, August 18, 2013

August Sunday Social

Linking up for Sunday Social!
Sunday Social


1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Helicopter ride!  Sounds like fun, but I don't like heights!!


2. Where do you see yourself in five years?  
I will be 22, days away from 23.  I see myself graduated from college, going into my 2nd year of teaching at a school, hopefully in a serious relationship & living in an apartment or townhome.


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Moving into college in 4 days!!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That people read it, and enjoy reading it.  That I gain more readers and people get something out of my blog!!

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No :(  I will be moving out of it for college and it will be really hard to find a teaching job here when I graduate so I will probably won't live here forever.

6. What is your morning routine?
I'll do what it was for work, when I had to work at 8am like last week.
Wake up at 6:45am.
Check phone, facebook, instagram, ect.
Shower, get dressed.
Eat breakfast
Pack lunch, fill waterbottle, get ready to go
Leave by 7:45

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved