Friday, August 16, 2013

Last Day Of Work

I can NOT believe I am writing about my LAST day of work!!! :(

When I start a year ago I never imagined how attached I would get to the kids, how much I would love my job (most of the time), and how much I would enjoy all the staff and make friends.  I've already had to say goodbye to most of 'my' kids as they started kindergarten and one by one had their last day of daycare.  A few I still get to see today, as they are doing after school care.  So today I will say goodbye to those kids and all the other kids that have touched my heart and also my 'favs'.  Saying goodbye to my 'favs' will probably be the hardest.  I really can't believe how fast this year has gone by.

I don't want to say goodbye to the adorable sweet kids and my amazing coworkers!  I'm so sad, but thankful I will be able to come back and work during breaks and definitely next summer!!

Today will definitely will be a sad day of saying goodbye to the people I work with and the kids!  But it also marks this new chapter that is approaching!  Less then a week til move in day!

Happy FRIDAY!:)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved