Monday, August 12, 2013

New Beginnings

So just going to apologize if all these post about college, sadness, nervousness and excitement about the new chapter ahead of me.  It's definitely something that is on my mind 24-7 and I think it's important to record my feelings going into this big new adventure. 
With Kayleen moved into college, it really hits home how this chapter of my life, high school, is over.  And a new chapter or beginning is starting, college.  

It's hard to be okay 100% about it because you don't know if your friendship will continue or is strong enough to handle the distance.  You can only hope that you have built a strong friendship to handle it!  I already miss her like crazy!
It's hard for me to want this chapter in my life to end.  Because i've gotten into a great routine and am really happy with my life.  But i'm hopefully something even better will be awaiting me at college.  
I just have to be hopefully and open this new chapter in my life with open arms! :)

So there is another late night thoughts post for you all!  I want to say it will be the last for awhile, but with my last day of work approaching and moving into college, i know there will be more of these!

Thanks if you read this whole post, and leave any college tips for me below!!

2 Sweet Comments:

Jaylyn Bond said...

Have fun! College will be great:)

Lauren "Ren" D said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one going through all of this! Have fun in college. When do you move in exactly?

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved