Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! :)
Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
Watching football!

2. Do you follow a football team?
Go Big Red!! (Nebraska Huskers)

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Just how pretty outside is!

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Scarfs, boots & layers!!!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Enjoy how beautiful I know campus will look!

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
Thanksgiving!  Getting to see all my family and eat yummy good!

2 Sweet Comments:

Sarah said...

I love how pretty campuses get in the fall time. I still remember my campus this time of the year..it was gorgeous to walk through, though, I probably didn't appreciate it at the time haha!

Jamie @ You Gotta Have Hart said...

I wish that we would have changing leaf colors here in FL but I guess that's the price we pay for beautiful beaches, right? Loving the look here! Oh and I love football too!!

ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved