Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Look at me, actually blogging!!  I really want to get back to blogging daily, but i'm in my first weeks of college and just trying to fit everything in and honestly it hasn't been the easiest at times!  So please bare with me while I try to find time for blogging :)

I got to go home for the 3 day weekend!  My last class Friday got done at 11:50am.  I meet up with friends for lunch and then headed to my room, grabbed my stuff, and was out of here!  My first stop was my grandparents, and to get a new phone.  Long story short, I am going to wait for a new phone.  Then I head home and stopped at the daycare on the way! :)  I was so happy to see everyone!!

Saturday I went with my mom to lunch with my grandma and two aunts for my grandma's birthday.  Then my mom needed a few things so we went to the mall.  When we got home we grilled burgers & then watched the husker football game!! :)  GO BIG RED! :)

Sunday was a lazy day!

Monday AKA Labor Day I met up with Kayleen at 9:30 and we spent the day shopping & went out to lunch.  I got back around 3 and hung out till 3:40 when I headed back to school!
I hope everyone had a great labor day weekend too! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved