Monday, September 30, 2013

The Distance

My biggest fear going to college was if me and my best friend would stay close.  I really didn't want to lose that friendship and that was such a scary thought!

So far, we have been staying close if not getting closer!!  Skype is a life saver! :)  I don't know what I would do without it!!  Once sometimes twice a week we will skype!  They are all at least an hour..this past Friday we skyped for 2 hours!!!  Lots to talk about :)

I'm so thankful I can stay close to my best friend even while we are 2 hours apart!  And every time we are together, we cherish that time more!!

Distance may be hard, but it can bring you closer :)

"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved