Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend At Home

I went home for the weekend and I'm so glad that I did!!  I had a great weekend, so here is a weekend recap! :)

Friday I left the college around 12:55pm, went to moms to get old daycare shirt & made it to dads by 2:30.  I ended up calling my exboss on Thursday to see if she needed any help on Friday since it was the high schools homecoming, i wanted to see everyone & I had to stop by anyways.  So I ended up working 3:30 to 6pm (working at the daycare wasn't the same, post to come on that).  And then I went to my moms for dinner & to hang out.  I left around 9pm, went home and went to bed!  Sleeping in my own bed was AWESOME and I slept so wonderfully!!

Saturday I had a lazy morning and then we left a little after noon to head to the Husker football game!!  I'll let the pics do the talking for that!


















Sunday I got to go to Red Mango and Target with Kayleen & her sister :)  And then I stopped by a family friends house to get a reference letter & see their adorable, growing fast 4 month old! :)  And then I stop by each house before finally leaving around 6:30 and getting back to school a little before 8pm!
Hope you also had a great weekend!!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved