Friday, October 18, 2013

Declared My Major

On Tuesday I officially declared my major! :)  Elementary Education!

I was really proud of myself and I really didn't know why.  I just think it is, because it's a big step.  Saying 150% that I want this.  I really am ready to start my Education classes and get into the classroom!  Children have always been a big part of my life, and i'm excited to spend forever working with children! :)  It is a big chapter of my life!

Happy Friday!!  I get to go home til Tuesday night for fall break, very exciting!!

Here are some quotes from your Friday!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved