Monday, October 14, 2013

Fun-Filled Weekend

Happy Monday & start of yet another week! :)

I don't know about you, but I had an amazing weekend! :)  I'm excited for next weekend too as it is start of fall break (plus Mon & Tues) so that means I will get to go home!!
Friday night Kayleen came to visit me!! :)  I was so excited for it!  She got here around 8pm on Friday.  I showed her around the dorm and campus.  She met my friends, we made puppy chow, hung out, played pool with one of my friends, and just enjoyed the evening!
Saturday we got up around 10, showered & got ready.  Then we got chinese for lunch and then went to my college's homecoming football game for half of it.  Then just went to walmart with friends and hung out til 5pm!
At 5pm, Kayleen headed home & I head to my grandma's to attend a cousins birthday party.  I went to the party and then hung out at my grandmas and stayed the night.  Today we went to church, went out to lunch, and I did laundry!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved