Thursday, October 24, 2013

Half Way Through A Semester

I am half way through my first semester of college.  Let's just sit back and think about that for a minute.  HALF WAY through my FIRST Semester in COLLEGE!  Ain't that crazy?

I have gotten through my first Fall break!

I am figuring out what classes I will take next semester.

Thanksgiving break is 33 days away.

This is all so crazy!  

I have gotten into my routines.  Going to classes, doing homework, spending time with friends, going to tutoring and the occasional quiet/alone time.  

Seems like just yesterday I arrived at college!!



Sorry for the boring post, Happy Thursday! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved