Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

So I sat down a couple times this week to blog and I was having ads on the screen that ended up being a virus preventing me from blogging but virus has been deleted and problem fixed so here I am!

I have been thinking about everything that I am thankful for!  There is so many things!  From the little things....
House over my head
Food in my belly
Water to drink

To the meaningful things...
Family
Friends..New & Old

To other things...
The education I am getting
Car to take me to and from college
A job..even if I don't work as much as I would like :)
An amazing daycare family I had for a year..who I love and all those precious kids!
Money
My life!! :)

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
Did you do any Black Friday shopping?!  None for me!  

Leave in the comments what you are thankful for and if you went shopping on Black Friday!! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved