Friday, December 27, 2013

20 Questions Tag

I've seen a lot of people on Youtube do tags and I thought I'd do some on my blog!!  Let me know me if you enjoy reading these and any tags you want me to do!  Thanks!!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? Phone
2. Favorite brand of makeup? N/A
3. Favorite Flowers? Daisy
4. Fav clothing stores? Kohls
5. Fav perfume? Taylor Swift Frequences 
6. Heels or flats? Flats
7. Do you make good grades?  Yes
8. Fav colors? Purple and Pink
9. Do you drink energy drinks? No
10. Do you drink juice? Yes
11. Do you like swimming? Yes
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? No
13. Whats your fav moisturizer? Lotion?
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? Without a doubt
15. Do you get mad easily? Nah
16. Are you into ghost hunting? Nope
17. Any phobias? Close spaces 
18. Do you bite your nails? Yes
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? Thankfully No
20. Do you drink coffee? Nope 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved