Wednesday, December 18, 2013

50 Things About Me

  1. I love Dr. Pepper, no other pop is better then it to me! :)
  2. I'm not really a picky area, there is stuff I don't like but I will eat most things.
  3. I love this time of year, Pretty christmas decorations and lights!!!
  4. I'm more of a dog person then cat
  5. I'd rather be cold then warm, easier to get warm!
  6. I am cold blooded, get cold easily and my hands are cold a lot of the time
  7. I like baby names more, if I know someone adorable with that time!
  8. I have never drank, and truly have no desire
  9. I'm not a parter, i'd rather have movie nights
  10. My close friends also, are not partyers
  11. I love kids, always had
  12. I would have a lot of kids someday if they weren't expensive and become crazy toddlers & bratty teenagers :P
  13. I could sit and hold babies all day long!!
  14. Before college I was a go to bed at 9 maybe 10pm person.  Now after 1 semester in college, i turned into a 10:30/11pm person!  Even while back at home I can't fall asleep til 10 or 10:30
  15. I love doing laundry,  just don't like putting it away or socks!!!
  16. I can't wait to be a mom someday
  17. I also can't wait to have my own place
  18. I already am starting to collect holiday decorations, can't wait for my stash to grow!!
  19. At the daycare at home, I can't be put in a room and take charge of it :)
  20. The daycare at home is like my 2nd family <3
  21. I got a sweet tooth or teeth :P
  22. I'm a loyal friend and always there to listen
  23. I have a 20 year old car that ain't the prettiest, but it works! :)
  24. I hope someday to have a 2 story home!
  25. I have a blanket, and ain't afraid to admit it anymore
  26. I have a grandpa watching over me in heaven
  27. I use to be related to like the whole town my college is in
  28. My grandma works at the college I go to, and many years ago my grandmas mom worked there too
  29. If I could move the daycare at home and my college to the same town, I would in a heartbeat
  30. I am obsessed with quotes
  31. I only own one pair of sweatpants and 2 pairs of yoga pants
  32. I love wearing jeans and wear them almost everyday
  33. I've only been to 2 funerals that I remember
  34. I use to wear a watch and stud earings everyday, but watch recently broke :(  In replacement is a bracelet on my wrist
  35. Ever since I got contacts, I don't like wearing glasses or how I look
  36. So I end up wearing my contacts from like 7am to like 9pm!
  37. Whenever I drive by people on the side of the road I lock my car doors
  38. I don't know what I'd do without technology
  39. I am a money saver!
  40. I love 7th Heaven and wish there would be new episodes!
  41. Same with Gilmore girls and all the cartoons from my childhood
  42. I played with baby dolls til I was like 13!
  43. When I get into a romance book, that is all I want to do!
  44. I love spring, because of all the pretty flowers
  45. I like fall, because of all the pretty colors!
  46. With all the experience I've had, i'm pretty confident I will handle being a teacher well 
  47. My favorite color use to be Yellow, but now is Purple and pink, mostly purple
  48. I enjoy sleeping, makes mornings sometimes hard
  49. I love fuzzy socks!!
  50. I am 18 years, 3 months and 24 day old well young :)

Sorry for the kinda filler post, been busy working 9 hour days at the daycare but still wanting to blog!!

What did you learn about me?!
Leave it in the comments :)
If more then one, then your favorite things you learned!!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved