Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Finals Week

I am in the mist of finals week!  So far it hasn't been too bad!  It is truly crazy how fast this semester has gone!  I know I keep saying that, but it is SO true!!

I am looking forward to going home at the end of the week and having 3 weeks with family and friends.  Also, getting to go back to the daycare and see all of 'my kids' and staff!!  Missed them all <3

PS. I LOVE my college....Last night we had finals breakfast and coloring and hot chocolate and cookies.  Today is petting puppies, pizza and massages! 

Happy Finals week to everyone out there who is also having finals week :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved