Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm Done

I'm done relying on my happiness coming from others or other things.

Because that happiness doesn't last.  It may last a few hours or days or weeks, but it doesn't keep me happy 24/7.  When friends are busy and I can't be around them, I am not happy, because my happiness is gone.  AKA they aern't around.  I am sick of this.  I need to be happy with myself and find my own happiness.  This type of happiness I keep dealing with leads to me not being happy and being miserable.  It leads me to act attached.

So i'm done with it.

I am going to get my happiness from myself.  From the way I look, to my accomplishments, to doing things that make my happy, ect.

I will leave you with a great quote I found about this topic.

“Happiness comes from within. It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else.”


SO SO TRUE! 
happy wednesday :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved