Thursday, December 12, 2013

One Semester Under Belt

When you are reading this, I will have officially finished all my finals and have ONE SEMESTER OF COLLEGE DONE!!

Can you take a moment and say a WOHOO!! :)

Makes me so happy and feel accomplished to have one semester done!  I am excited to head home and spend 3 1/2 weeks with friends and family! :)

Because I love quotes....here are a few :)


"College is the best place to enjoy life happily..nothing else can beat that..enjoy it friends."

"Experience the college life and enjoy.
You are the pawns in the first year…you are ministers in the second year…You become the king of campus in the final year."

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved