Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Social Christmas Style

Happy Sunday before Christmas!! :)  Thanks to any new readers finding my blog from Sunday Social for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment below letting me know you stopped by!
I am linking up with Neely for Sunday Social, enjoy!!!



1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?  
Putting up the tree and all the decorations!!  We use to always go look at Christmas lights, but haven't done that the past couple years.


2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
I honestly don't watch many Christmas movies.  I think I end up watching Santa Clause every year though!

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
I honestly can't wait to own and decorate my own house someday!!  I think this is so cute:

4. What is your favorite holiday song?
Hmm!  I don't think I have just one :).
Santa Claus is coming to town, All I want for Christmas is you, ect.  But I think my favorite has to be The Christmas Shoes, such a sad sweet song!



5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Christmas Cookies!!!

6. What is on your wish list this year?
I have a lot of random things on my list!
From clothes, to giftcards, to boots, ect!

1 Sweet Comments:

Amanda @ His and Her Hobbies said...

I love the wreath you found. What an incredible decoration! I love it!! I am finding so many awesome decorations through this week's linkup.
~Stopping by and visiting from The Sunday Social Link-Up~

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved