Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Little Things

When I was home for Thanksgiving break I really enjoyed being home.  And I came to realize that it is the little things that I miss the most!!  
Like going to the store with my mom and her getting a Diet Dr Pepper and me getting a Dr Pepper.  Just the little things we use to do that I only get to do when I am home.  They may be small things, but they are what I miss the most.  

I can't express how good it was to be home!  I miss home more then I think I do sometimes! :P

I think the fact that I will be home in less then 2 weeks is what is getting me through this week and next week, aka finals week!

Happy Tuesday!
Don't take for granted the small things!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved