Monday, December 2, 2013

Two Weeks

I have 2 weeks left of my first semester in college!

It feels like it was flown by, but then again feels like I've been here forever!  For the most part I have really enjoyed these last few months, but happy to have a break and get to have family time!  

I know these next two weeks will fly by but also feel like forever!  I will be very busy with a week of wrapping everything up and then Exam week!!

I'm sorry if blogging takes even more of a back seat during these busy next two weeks!

I will leave you with some pictures from Thanksgiving:)
 Thankgiving evening we went downtown to tree lighting ceremony, a tradition when we are at moms
 Me and mom at dinner after ceremony.  After dinner we looked around an antique shop and a candy shop
 Me and buddy that evening
He looks so happy, huh?!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved