Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Five On Friday

Hello everyone!  Happy Friday, I'm linking up for another Five On Friday!  Enjoy :)

1.  There has been some health related things that has happened with a family member and a death of a neighbor this week.  It has me remembering how short life is and to live life and enjoy it.  Life is short and shouldn't be token for granted.  A good reminder for all of us!
2.  I only have 4 days left of my interterm class. :(  It has gone by so fast and it's been so nice to be taking a class that actually has to do with my major!  I'm ready to get spring semester over along with all my gen. ed. classes!

3. I saw on a youtube channel of someone deciding to do a journal of everyday for a year!  I thought this was a great idea!  And a good way to reflect on the day!  So even though it's not January 1st, i started doing this!  I write things that happened that day, the positives, the negatives and then a quote.  I'm looking forward to have these things written down and to just be able to reflect and be thankful!

4. I've really had some creative blog ideas.  I hope you have enjoyed them so far and will continue to! If you have any suggestions of posts you would like to see, leave it below!

5.  Finally, thank you all for reading!  Let me know you stopped by by leaving a comment below!  I appreciate EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU that take time out of your day to read what I write!  Can't say how much it means to me!!  Thanks soooo much :)

Have a great weekend!

1 Sweet Comments:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

You are so sweet! Just thought about my interim classes as an Elem Ed major. What a fun season you're in!! Bless! Hope you had a fabulous weekend, darling heart! xx

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved