Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Being Back

Sunday afternoon I headed back to college after Winter break!  Winter break was so good (post to come on that so check in tomorrow for that) so it was bitter-sweet to be coming back!

My school has this thing where you 3 1/2 weeks you take one Class everyday for 2 hours and 45 minutes.  This is called interterm and that is what we are currently in.  Though it's going away after this year.  So far it has been kinda nice.  The class I am taking is Technology in the classroom so very relevant to my career field! :)  It is a 3 credit class so obviously lot's of things crammed into 3 weeks, but my class is from 9am to 11:45am with a break from 10 to 10:30 so I have my afternoons off!  Which is nice!! :)

So this is the boring post about being back at school!
Happy Wednesday! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved