Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year

It's sad to see 2013 go!  It's been a good year full of endings and beginnings.  Last Prom, last day of High School, Graduation, last day at work, beginning college, making new friends, continuing old friendships, coming back to work during break.  Great year!!!

But I'm excited to see what 2014 holds for me!!  New opportunities, a new year.  

With a new year is goals.  I've been trying to think if I have any..a few pop into my mind.
--Continue to get good grades, if not improve my grades. 
--Continue to continue my old friendships and blossom my new friendships.
--Blog everyday Monday through Friday and use a planner to plan what i'm going to blog when 
--Grow both my blogs
--Get healthier 

I'm excited to see what 2014 has in store for me!!
What are your goals for 2014?!  Leave them in a comment below, I would love to hear them!! 😀

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved