Monday, January 13, 2014

Pinterest Inspired Dream Wedding

Who loves Pinterest?  I know I do!  If you want to follow me then click here!

So here is my Dream Wedding inspired by Pinterest!  
I have so many pins in my future wedding ideas board so here are a few of my favorite :)

ENGAGEMENT RING
I want something more simpler for my engagement ring, but still pretty!  This one is so pretty and I love it!

WEDDING RING
I've always wanted something like this for my wedding ring!!

WEDDING DRESS
I've always wanted something like this where it is bigger at the bottom and has a ribbon!

BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES
I have been loving this color.  I think I would want the dresses in that color or red!
But I want the dresses in this style.  One shoulder, flowers and long = perfect!

HUSBANDS OUTFIT
Something like this.  Bowtie matching bridesmaid dresses and black dress shoes!

GROOMSMAN
Tie color matching grooms

RING BEARER & FLOWER GIRL
SO CUTE!

BRIDESMAID INVITATIONS 

SAVE THE DATE CARD/INVITATION

WEDDING CAKE
Simple but so pretty!  Can you tell I love flowers?

WEDDING PROGRAM
So creative!

GIFTS
TO GROOMS MOM 

TO GROOMS DAD


BRIDESMAID/FLOWER GIRL
 GROOMSMAN
BRIDES FATHER


TO BRIDES MOM


WEDDING FLOWERS
OR

TABLE DECORATIONS


LETTERS BEFORE CEREMONY 
(Don't want to see each other before ceremony)

PICTURES
 

my fav!

RANDOMS
 

If you made it through this, congrats!!  Hope you enjoyed it!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved