Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Throwback Tag

Today we are going back to my childhood for a tag about childhood!  Hope you enjoy :)

1. What year were you born in?
1995!

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
Lots!

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
So many!  I loved Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Told By Ginger, Chalk Zone, Rocket Power, Arthur, Clifford, Caillou, ect!  Man!  I miss them!

4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?
Teacher and still do, going to college for it!

5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger.
Don't have any :(

6. What were your favorite toys to play with?
Babies and Barbies!

7. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
Don't remember!

8. What was one you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
Princesses!  Me and my brother were Raggedy ann and andy one year!

9. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.
We have pictures of me getting into cases of pop when I was a baby!

10. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
Blanket, still use every night ;)

11. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
Don't remember this but I have an indent rectangle shape on my forehead where I hit the edge of a coffee table!

12. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
Back then life is easy and innocent! 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved