Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What makes me...me tag

Happy Tuesday!  Today I am doing the What makes ME...ME tag!  Enjoy!

1. How tall are you?
5'7

2. How old are you?
18 and 4 months

3. When were you born?
August 23rd!

4. What Trend do most of your clothes follow?
I don't think I have a trend!  I like to wear layers I guess?

5. Do you have any piercings/tattoos?
Ears pierced once

6. Are there any foods you don't like?
I'm not a big seafood person, guacamole, and some others.  I'm not too picky 

7. What is your favorite song?
Too many!  Currently I love It goes like this by Thomas Rhett, Drink A Beer by Luke Bryan and songs by Megan & Liz!

8. Philosophy or Lush?
Neither

9. Gold or silver?
Silver

10. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, scrapbooking, hanging out with friends

11. Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Lip gloss?

12. Urban Decay or MAC?
Neither

13. Winter or summer?
Summer

14. Do you have acne?
No

15. Is your skin oily, dry, or normal?
Occasionally oily, but mostly normal

16. Do you have freckles?
A Couple

17. What shoe size are you?
9!

Hope you learned more about me!  Come back tomorrow for Whats on my iPhone!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved