Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Youtube?

As much as I love blogging, I am not into blogs as much as I use to be.  I have fallen in love with youtube and watching people daily vlog!  So this has been in my mind for awhile and hasn't gone away so I created a Youtube channel!  Yup, i'm crazy!! 2 blogs, a job, full time student and adding Youtube to my plate?  CRAZYNESS!

Click HERE to go watch my Introduction video and a tag video that went up Monday!! :)

I would love if you followed me on there too!

Check back tomorrow on here for a tag!  Also, have you read my Day in the life from yesterday?!  If not, go check it out!! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved