Can you tell that I like to do Five On Fridays? It's just an easy way to wrap up the week, have a more casual post since it's a Friday and tell you what's been going on with me!!
It's been kinda a rough week this week...to read more about that read yesterday's post!
- I had a relaxing evening last night, which was so needed and nice!!
- This week I have been so thankful for family and friends. This week i've had a 30 minute and 40 minute phone call to my best friend. It's just so nice to have friends that will listen to me, let me destress and make me feel better!
- Tonight after work I am going home to see Kayleen! After this week, nothing sounded better then an evening with my best friend :) We are going to see Endless Love in theaters, i'm excited!!
- The quote below is my altime favorite quote currently. It's kinda my quote for life. It's even my phones current background :)
- Next weekend if my cousin's birthday party and i'm going to church with my grandma. So two busy weekends and I am excited for them both :) Have a great weekend!!