Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Origami Owl

 **Note: I am not getting paid to do this post, I am just sharing a piece of jewerly that I love and showing you what I have bought from Origami Owl**

Have you heard of Origami Owl?  I saw it and got my first locket for graduation.  Since then I have gotten a new locket and tons of charms!  Today I am going to share what all I have! :)
Top to bottom, right to left.
Black ribbon: Melanoma cancer awareness ribbon in honor of my grandpa in heaven.
White ribbon: Lung cancer awareness ribbon in honor of my other granpa
Sparkly Locket: One of my lockets
Sparkly Cross: For my faith
Blue Dolphin: My favorite animal
Black Graduation Cap: In honor of being a High School graduate!

Blue Flip Flops: For my love of flip floops!
Green Stone: Birthday stone
Large Locket: first locket I have.  Has dream plate inside it
Sparkly JEC: My initials 
Camera: For my love of taking pictures

Charms that aern't currently in a locket
Sparkly 2013: Year I graduated
White & Dark Green Stone: High School Colors
Orange: College Color
Baggie is where I store the extra stones

The charms come in these adorable origami type things!  They are so cute!  My last charms came in a red one!
I seriously love my origami charms and lockets!!  I always wanted a charm bracelet, but I don't wear bracelets often!  So having it on a necklace works out so well!  I love wearing mine!! :)

Have a great day!

2 Sweet Comments:

Lauren said...

I love Origami Owl! Now that they have come out with a bracelet I want to get one so bad

misspai66 said...

Origami Owl is so cute! I love your charms. The second locket set is probably my favorite.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved