Thursday, February 20, 2014

This Week

I am sorry to report that I don't have an exciting post for this Thursday.

I find it funny how this week I had a post about a happier me, but this week has been a rough one.  Not only have I been working an hour to 3 hours extra (which don't get me wrong, is good for the money, but it makes the days busier), but there has been a lot of bad news about my grandparents health this week.  My grandpa just honestly isn't doing well and will be moving to a dementia home this coming week and we honestly don't have too much more time with him.  And to top all that off my grandma is in the hospital.  So that just has added a lot of stress on my week!  And then to top it all off, I haven't felt good today.  I don't know if it's just this weeks stress and busyness that has caused this or what.  It's just been headaches, cough/gunk in my throat, tiredness and stomach hurting.  I just don't have time for all this!

Anyways, it's been a rough week but for the most part I keep positive :)  So if you all could pray/send positive thoughts my families way I'd appreciate it!  As far as the sickness, I took this afternoon off work and just relaxing and taking it easy and hopefully get a lot of rest and feel better in the morning!  Because tomorrow is a busyish day!

So sorry for the boring post, but know you all what's happening with me!  Hopefully be back with a more exciting post tomorrow :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved