Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I am linking up for What I Wore Wednesday!
pleated poppy
Planning on doing these posts force me to dress up and look nice and not just wear sweatshirts everyday..which is tempting in this cold weather :)

1/29 was the first day of the semester so of course I dressed up!
White Columbia Jacket
Blue t-shirt from JcPenny's
Scarf from Vanity

1/31 is my comfy type of clothing day!
Pink Jacket from Walmart!
Gray shirt that was our senior powerpuff shirt

2/2
My church outfit and then lazy afternoon outfit!
Church:
Pink shirt from Vanity
Scarf from Hill Girl Designs (FB page)
Black long sleeve shirt underneath
Black shirt & leggings

Afternoon:
Bigger orange school shirt (from college)
Black Yoga Pants from Target

2/3
Purple T-shirt
Black Cardigan
Black Scarf from Target

2/10
Pink Jacket from before
White t-shirt from Target
Black Scarf from Target

Hope you enjoyed this!  

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved