Friday, March 28, 2014

Five On Friday

I'm linking up this Friday for 5 On Friday!!!


  1. My grandma got out of the hospital yesterday, yay!!  Such a relief :)
  2. Sunday I am going with my other grandma to church and then my cousins dance recital, so excited for some family time!  I love family time :)
  3. Only 6 weeks plus exam week left of classes!  I can't tell you how excited I am for it to be summer!  Especially after visiting the daycare over break!  I'm very excited to be back working at the daycare and just for summer to be here!!  Hopefully these next 7 weeks fly by!!!!
  4. Do any of you listen to Pandora?  That's pretty much all I listen to!  I love the Taylor Swift station, it plays all of my favorite music!  I would recommend that station, so go check it out :)
  5. Sorry for this boring 5 on Friday, not too much going on in my life!  Hope you all have a great weekend & hopefully next week I will blog all 5 days again.  Can I get a WOHOO for blogging all 5 days this week, WOHOO!


Don't Miss Out On This Week's Post!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved