Monday, March 31, 2014

Fun Sunday

Happy Monday!! :)  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I talked about my "Me" Saturday so I thought I would share my fun Sunday!

I got up at 8am and got ready.  At 8:45am I left to head to my grandma's.  We went to church and then to lunch for a brunch buffet.  I ate way too much but it was yummy!

After we killed some time at Target before going to my 7 year old cousins cheer recital!  She is apart of a cheer organization that does cheer for 3 year old to 18 years old.  They have rec cheer teams (just for fun), half year competitive teams and year competitive teams.  Then they are different levels for each type.  From level one to level five.  My cousin is in a 5 to 8 year old competitive year round team.  (they try out to make teams).  So we got to watch everyone from this cheer company.  It was cute to see the little ones all the way up to the big girls that could do the throwing in the year, pyramids, ect.  Definitely more fun then I expected because in Nebraska high schoolers can't do that type of thing so I've never seen this type of cheerleading in person!!

That was about 2 hours and then we went and got Ice cream!  It was a beautiful 77 degree day so perfect for that!!


After that I drove back to campus, ate dinner and then hung out with friends for the rest of the day!

It was a fun Sunday! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved