Thursday, March 20, 2014

Loving A Job/The People

Today I visited the daycare that I work at back home.  (I consider me working there because I still have the job, just can only work breaks currently with being an hour away at college!)

I'm so glad I have a job that I know will work with me and let me come back during summers and breaks!  I absolutely love this daycare and always have.  I am friends with most of the staff and some of the children love me.

I think it is good to have a good relationship with your co-workers and your boss.  I'm definitely glad I have that :)  I can't imagine not having that!!

I will be working full time at the daycare this summer, I'm excited!  Only about 2 months til I am back!  Hopefully they go fast :)

Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I will have a Spring break recap!  I go back Sunday, this break has gone by way too fast!!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved