Monday, March 3, 2014

March 2, 2014

It is with a sad broken heart that I write this.

On Sunday March 2, 2014 shortly after 5:30PM, we lost a great man.  My grandpa, Gary Michael Closner.  He was a loving and great grandpa, father, husband, uncle, cousin and friend.  He was been battling lung cancer, dementia and Parkinson's disease.  He is finally out of pain.  Sunday, my uncle, cousins, dad, me and grandpa all saw him.  Only hours after my grandma had finally visited him (She was in the hospital til last Tuesday and has been weak), he passed on.  He wanted to go see God and he finally did.  I know have both my grandfathers up in heaven watching over me.  He may be gone, but he will forever be loved and in my heart.

He went down hill very fast.  Saturday February 22nd he was moved into a demtnia home.  It seems that he finally relaxed when he moved into there.  On Thursday night, he was put on hospice.  Then he went down very quickly and fast.  Esp on Saturday to Sunday.  It seems that he was just holding on til my grandma got to say her goodbye before he finally let go.  He is in a better place now, out of pain and up there with god.

It is a rough week for me and my family.  I just know that he is watching over me up in heaven out of pain. <3

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved