Thursday, March 27, 2014

Moving On After A Loss

Its been 24 days since Grandpa died.  I won't lie, it hasn't been easy.  I don't know what I expected when I knew we didn't have much longer with grandpa, but it's been hardier then I could have ever imagined.  I have been fortunite enough to never having to deal with a loss of a love one before (family members that have died either died before I was born or when I was a baby).  So I've never had to cope or deal with this.

My grandma is currently in the hospital (never truly got better from last time she was in the hospital) and I just want her to be better already.  There are some days I find Grandpa on my mind a lot.  During the day i'm typically busy enough that I don't think about him as much, compared to night time when I am laying down for bed and he's all I can think about.  I replay that day he died in my mind.  And I just miss him.  I mourn him.

I got a special picture frame and put his photo in it and I ordered a special necklace (post to come once I get the necklace).  I am glad I've done this.  They both have meaning to me and just another way of having Grandpa always with me.  Even though I know he always is.

This isn't an easy process and I know I won't ever fully get over him being gone, but I take it day by day.





Don't Miss Out On This Week's Post!
  Spring Break Recap           Why I Love Spring         What I Wore Wednesday

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved